Beadlock rings are for OFFROAD USE ONLY. These are NOT DOT approved for highway use
This billet beadlock ring is designed for use with our RR5-H, RR6-H and RR7-H and -H Monoforged wheels. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, this ring has very high tensile strength built for off-road duty.
- CNC laser cut precision tolerance
- 5/8" thickness
- The V2 ring has a knurkled surface for improved tire bite
- Available in a Raw Billet or Black Anodized finish
- FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY
- Designed specifically for use with the RR5-H, RR6-H, RR7-H and -H Monoblock Wheel ONLY
- Each ring will include (25) M8 (Grade 10.9) gold or black zinc bolts
- Weight (without hardware): 3lbs 10oz
- Sold individually
BEADLOCK RINGS ARE STRICTLY FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. These are NOT DOT approved for highway use
Note: DO NOT over-torque. Improper torqueing can cause the threads to strip. Torque in a star pattern to 7 ft lbs. Once that is done, set torque wrench to 14 ft lbs.
We are currently in the process of developing a DOT approved beadlock wheel. There is currently no definite timeline on this.