FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- · Adjustable coilovers with CDCV (if optioned) provide up to 3.5" of front lift height on 2005 to 2015 models and up to 2.75" on 2016-up models
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- Rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Multi-Rate Leaf Spring with 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations (if optioned)
- ICON RXT Omega Rear Shock with unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel (up to 20%) while utilizing factory mounting location. Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for 28 settings of compression and rebound damping adjustment (if optioned)
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
MULTIPLE KIT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Please choose which suspension stage that you are needing for your vehicle.
We have kits for every need and every budget!
Please note- All of our stage kits that include upper control arms will come with Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Billet UCA
*We sell all Icon Vehicle Dynamics items so if you do not see what you are looking for please send us an email and we can get it ordered for you!