The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today. The LP9 Pro utilizes nine forward-projecting LEDs to produce 12,547 Lumens, and six LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,302 lumens combined with the forward-facing LEDs provides an incredible 200-degree spread of usable light.
The housing provides exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power modes, the LP9 Pro will fulfill all your lighting needs. All Baja Designs feature uService® technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Choose from a variety of patterns to suit your needs:
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42 degrees) and spot (8 degrees) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near-field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
Spot: A longer and narrower 8-degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color